The product - Our solutions for drinking water applications
Altilis Animal Nutrition offers a wide range of additives and raw materials for animal nutrition. In addition to solutions dedicated to feed application, Altilis has also developed drinking water solutions for poultry:
• ALTIC® CID L for bacteria flora management
• MITAWAY® to support laying performance
Altic® Cid L is a liquid blend of lactic acid, formic acid and acetic acid to be used in drinking water of poultry for the control of bacterial flora and microbial contamination of carcasses.
• Maintains the balance of intestinal flora, reduction of digestive disorders and diarrhoeas.
• Improves performance and homogeneity among the batches of animals. Reduces breeding mortality.
• Helps to control microbial contamination of carcasses. Altic® Cid L has long been used to reduce contamination of salmonella carcasses. It is also effective in reducing the total flora (E.coli and campylobacter) in carcasses.
• Destroys biofilms (algae, bacteria and yeasts) in the pipes of drinking system for better sanitary status of drinking water and better sanitation of watering systems.
Dosage recommendations :
MITAWAY® is a natural complementary feed, developed from plant extracts. It has been designed to support laying performance and improve natural resistance and welfare of laying hens in their environment.
• Innovative mode of action with proven efficacy
• Profitable: improves performance, egg quality and reduces work time
• Easy to use: application through drinking water system
• Safe for users, animals and environment
• Natural product: made of plant extracts, usable in organic production